Pure Dead Brilliant English

Thursday, September 22

First task.....

The first task is really just to check who's had a look at the blog yet! If you have got this far, well done! I want to check that you all know how to comment to the blog, so what I'd like you to do is this:

Click on the comments button at the bottom of this entry. When the box opens, I want you to introduce yourself, but not in a conventional way. Instead, write a short poem (it could be a haiku, a limerick, a sonnet, or just a wee poem with an abab rhyme scheme) that describes you, BUT don't sign your post (click the 'other' button to do this - where it says name you can leave it blank or give yourself a pseudonym ).The rest of us can try to guess next Thursday during the double period who you all are (so try to do it by Thursday 29th September.)

Happy blogging!

Ms B

5 Comments:

  • I read the lines of Tybalt
    He died due to a fencing asault!
    I fink Mercutios gay
    So i killed him hey hey
    And bcoz of tht i made Conways day :)

    (Not sure if thts wot the task woz but i tried hee hee)

    Ova n out xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:50 PM  

  • Something. Random.

    Who am I?? I'm the "other one"
    I don't want to be grown up I just want to have some fun.
    Dunno what else to write.
    something something bite.

    *Note how hard I tried there*
    (sarcasim rating: off the charts)

    goodBYE!!!! lawl
    ♥ Me ♥

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:17 PM  

  • I'm no good at poetry
    So i'm not going to try
    Who do you think that this one was?
    Its finished, done, Bye Bye!!


    xxx <3

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:17 PM  

  • Mercutio said...
    Im not sure if im aloud to swear
    But xxxx it I dont care
    I think its clear i aint no poet
    And dont you all now know it
    But hey i gave it a try
    To say its good would be a lie
    Ive nothing left to say
    except I mercutio am no gay


    Bonjour

    12:14 AM

    (edited by Ms B - tut tut!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:20 AM  

  • here is a little poem,
    i picked it out my head,
    two people fell in love
    and now they are dead.

    it's a sad sad story
    thats hard to explain,
    but the basic idea
    is they are all insane.

    we are people that you know
    and now we have got to go,
    so take a long hard think
    and figure out this link
    coz use aw stink.

    c ya luv ya bubi x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home