Pure Dead Brilliant English

Wednesday, January 18

Reminders and usual gubbins

Hi All,

Just a reminder that I'm not in class tomorrow (19/01) and you will be working on Blackberry Picking in my absence. Please leave the work you do on my desk for me to look over.

If you still have homework to submit, please do so by close of business on Friday, or you will be seriously disadvantaged as far as preparing your PS notes goes.

Next week's draft schedule is:

Monday - Blackberry Picking - further discussion, essay practice.
Tuesday - As Monday.
Wednesday - Bring Romeo and Juliet and both of your poems - we will be learning our quotes!
Thursday - Continued from Wednesday, plus PS notes are due to me. I also have tentative plans for the Close Reading resit to happen this day, so be prepared if this applies to you.

Have a fun and productive weekend,

Ms B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home